This is a 1988 Budweiser beer stein, manufactured by Ceramarte in Brazil. It is the fourth and final issue in their National Historical Landmark series of steins.
The stein features the artwork of Don Langeneckert. It depicts the Clydesdale eight-horse hitch passing before the old schoolhouse building. The old schoolhouse is a 3-story, 12-room building, originally known as Lyon School, named after Capt. Nathaniel Lyon, Missouri commander of the Union forces during the Civil War. The schoolhouse was attended by the children of Adolphus Busch, who purchased the building from the city of St. Louis in 1907. He converted it into the brewery's central office.
This stein measures 7.5" tall and is 4" in diameter at the bottom. It does not include any original packaging.