This lighthouse is part of the Lefton Lost Lights series, a collection of limited edition replicas of some of America's lighthouses of the past; those that once were part of the network of 1,600 beacons guiding mariners safely around America's shores, but have since been destroyed, replaced or decommissioned.
Fort Sumter, at the entrance to Charleston Harbor, South Carolina, has had a number of lighthouses over the years, of different styles and colors, since 1855. This replica depicts one of the iterations of this lighthouse.
This 2000 lighthouse replica is made from cold cast resin and sits on a wooden base with brass name plate. It measures 5.25" tall, is hand painted and uniquely numbered 1,104 from a limited edition of 5,000. It is offered new in a beautifully designed Lefton collector tin, with original outer packaging and certificate of authenticity.