This 9.5" tall porcelain lighthouse replica is 8th in a series of limited edition lighthouses from the Lefton Historic American Lighthouse Collection table lamp series. It was produced in 2001 in a limited edition of 7,500. It is uniquely numbered and comes new in the original packaging with light cord, embossed tag and certificate of authenticity.
The Five Finger lighthouse lights the northerly part of Frederick Sound in Southeast Alaska. Its name comes from the small group of islands it was built upon in 1902 (the Five Finger Islands). The original building burned down in 1933. The replacement lighthouse, which this lamp represents, was built in 1935. It was built of reinforced concrete to prevent a similar fate to its predecessor.